BIKE.PL - rowery BIKE.PL - rowery rowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowyrowery,wszystko o rowerachrowery,wszystko o rowerach
poradnikrowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowysłownikrowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowykonkursrowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowylinkirowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowyforumrowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowyKlubowiczerowery,wszystko o rowerach, rower, rowerowe forum, vortal rowerowy
 Forum

dyskusje rowerowe » trasy i wycieczki » Be expected to be about 10 pounds lighter

Pokaż: Dzisiejsze listy | Szukaj
Powiadom znajomego | Przełącz widok 
Stwórz nowy wątek
AutorWątek
mmogo
Dystans: 3km

Be expected to be about 10 pounds lighter2018-02-12 8:00
So there was an actual conversation with an NBA scout that went like this.Me: "What about Hamidou Diallo, is he a first-rounder?"Scout: "He is a crapshoot." Me: "Did you say crappy shooter?"Scout: "Well, yeah, probably that, too."Diallo, of course, MT nba 2k18 is the Kentucky-bound guard who, because he spent a year at prep school after high school, is eligible for the NBA Draft, and thus might not be Kentucky-bound at all.

Except that he has been enrolled and practicing at UK since January. He has the potential to be this year's none-and-done draft mystery man, and he has a little less than two weeks to make that decision.Diallo insists he is not leaning either way. "I 100 percent have both doors open," he said.But his presence here has certainly created buzz — first-round buzz for sure, and perhaps even into the teens, according to the scout.

Diallo said he has not laid out any parameters for his decision and has been gathering information from teams."I just hope to get good feedback and see where I stand, see what's the next move for me," he said."I heard a mixed amount of things, plenty of good things, things I need to work on. Definitely a lot of interest." The particulars on Diallo are probably familiar. He is a terrific athlete with a lot of spring in his step, a terror in transition who attacks the basket effectively. He bore that out with his vertical leap: 44.5 inches.

That's among the best in Combine history.He measured 6-5 in shoes here, as expected, and weighed in at 197.4 pounds. He was expected to be about 10 pounds lighter, but he added considerable muscle — about eight pounds, he said — in the last four months at Kentucky.And 2K MT Coins, predictably, he is not much of a shooter. Diallo is raw, and any team taking a chance on him will have to have considerable patience. But teams with multiple first-rounders, like the Trail Blazers, Jazz, Magic or Nets, could find that Diallo is worth a chance. Teams embarking on a long-term rebuild (the Nets and Magic qualify) might be even more tempted.But Diallo said he has gotten better in the last four months since he arrived in Lexington.
 Odpowiedz
 Stwórz nowy wątek
Poprzedni wątek:DID YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR TONER CARTRIDGE?
Następny wątek:adidas superstar limited edition uk
Przejdź do forum: